Thursday, May 8, 2014

Faith Journey


My faith journey started long before attending RCIA at Good Shepherd. However, joining this parish has only strengthened my desire for a closer relationship with God and evoked a sense of unity in me with this community. I look forward to the Easter Vigil as I know this will be the start of a long lasting relationship with God as well as my fellow parishioners. RCIA ELECT






My journey of catholic faith began when I was young. I have always enjoyed learning about different religions. It feels so great finally finding my true purpose and my home within the catholic religion and community. We all have more to learn, more questions, more searching within our quest to discovering our true faith. It's such a wonderful gift knowing all Catholics are worshiping the same true word together all around the world. I was lost but now I'm found.  RCIA CANDIDATE

No comments:

Post a Comment